Cost of IVF, In Vitro Fertilization
We are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art assisted reproductive technologies at an affordable cost to the patient. For patients who DO NOT HAVE insurance coverage for IVF, we have developed an “IVF FLAT RATE Fee Schedule”. Patients who have IVF treatment/creation insurance coverage are excluded from participating.
The cost for a basic IVF cycle at Nashville Fertility Center ranges from $10,440 to $11,815. This is an estimate that is subject to change, and includes the following:
- Cycle monitoring (estradiol levels, ultrasounds, progesterone level)
- Embryology laboratory services associated with the egg retrieval, sperm preparation and insemination, embryo culture, assisted hatching (if needed), embryo transfer, embryo cryopreservation and first six months of storage (if extra viable embryos are available after transfer)
- Physician and embryology professional fees
- Surgery center and anesthesia fees
Some of the following additional services may be required during your IVF cycle, and are not included in the estimated cost above:
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)
The following services/tests are not included in the estimate.*
- New patient evaluation and pre-cycle office visits.
- Prerequisite testing and evaluation on the male and female partner (these tests may be performed at NFC or at your primary physician’s office)
- IVF class
- Medications needed for the cycle. These are purchased directly from the pharmacy. The pharmacy will verify your prescription benefits and inform you of your cost.
- Pregnancy testing and OB ultrasounds
*You will want to check with your insurance carrier to see if these charges might be covered.
**Fertility Within Reach has resources to assist you in talking to your insurance company and navigating fertility treatments.