Our fertility specialists provide affordable fertility care
Nashville Fertility Center believes in providing affordable fertility care for men and women. We know that you don’t have unlimited time and funds, so our Nashville fertility specialists will design a comprehensive treatment plan to meet your needs and goals. Everyone who visits Nashville Fertility Center is an individual, so each patient deserves a unique treatment plan.
Accurate diagnosis is the key to affordable fertility care
Our Nashville fertility specialists don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to fertility care. While one couple may need in vitro fertilization (IVF), another may only require fertility medications or intrauterine insemination (IUI). To determine the right treatment for you, our fertility specialists work to obtain an accurate diagnosis of your infertility.
As leaders in reproductive medicine, our fertility specialists use the latest and most effective diagnostic tools. They combine your test results with information from the medical histories of you and your partner to accurately diagnose your fertility issues. This information allows our physicians to provide affordable fertility care by designing the right treatment plan for you.
Some of the most common diagnostic tests for female and male infertility include:
- Bloodwork to assess your hormone levels and your ovarian function
- Transvaginal ultrasound so your fertility specialist can determine the shape and size of your uterus and the condition of your ovaries
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) to determine whether your fallopian tubes are open and your uterus is free of defects that could interfere with implantation
- Semen analysis to provide information about sperm count, movement and shape
- Genetic screening to determine whether you or your partner carry any inheritable genetic disorders. If you do carry such a disorder, our fertility specialists offer preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) to prevent transmission to your children.
The right diagnosis leads to the right treatment
Once our Nashville fertility specialists diagnose what is causing your infertility, they can develop the best fertility treatment plan for your unique situation. By providing the right diagnosis and the right treatment, Nashville Fertility Center keeps fertility care affordable.
If you’d like to learn more about fertility treatments at Nashville Fertility Center, contact us to schedule a consultation. Our fertility specialists can help you start the family of your dreams.