New Patient Forms
The first step to making a new patient appointment with the Nashville Fertility Center™ is to fill out the new patient forms prior to making an appointment.
There are several ways of completing this process:
- Fill out and submit the New Patient forms, which include a form for EACH patient we will see, so two forms are needed for each couple.
Alternatively, you may choose to fill out your forms one of these two ways:
- Request our New Patient Packet by either calling NFC at (615) 321-4740, or e-mailing NFC at Contact Us. Complete the forms once you receive them, and mail them back to NFC.
- You may also open the forms online and print them. Complete the forms and mail them to NFC.
- Please contact our office if you would like instructions on how to fill out our New Patient Forms in a language other than English.
****Please use your LEGAL name on all forms****
Once your completed forms are received by NFC, our New Patient Coordinator will contact you promptly to schedule a new patient appointment.
Please note: To receive the most complete care possible, please forward your relevant medical records to our office.
- Medical Records Release Form (print and send to your previous physicians)
Welcoming New Patients Since 1991
Our Tennessee fertility centers specialize in new beginnings for new patients
Whether this is your first visit to a fertility specialist or a second or third opinion, know that you have made a wise decision. Our experienced physicians and collaborative team bring innovative and patient-centered care to our Tennessee fertility centers, and we look forward to working on your behalf. In fact, if you have completed your new patient forms, we have already begun focusing on you, your unique challenges and the best way forward past infertility.
Bridging the gap between futility and fertility
The key to a successful treatment cycle is finding a center with a depth of services, an in-house and exemplary laboratory, and the leadership and expertise of world-class physicians. Your clinical care team is led by board certified reproductive endocrinologists known for research-based and effective care. Once you have selected which physician you will partner with, please allow us to prepare for your first new patient consultation in one of two Tennessee fertility centers – our Nashville flagship or Murfreesboro fertility center.
Our Tennessee fertility centers prioritize privacy
The first step in the new patient process is contacting our new patient coordinator, Millie Blaylock at 615-277-2401. Millie will discuss the new patient intake process and answer all of your questions.
In advance of your first visit, please plan to gather and share with us these cards and completed and signed documents:
- Medical records request form
- Insurance card(s) and photo IDs for both partners
- Referral, or authorization if you belong to an HMO
- Signed financial agreement, patient agreement, HIPPA, email consent and physician disclosure
When you arrive for your first consultation, we will have already investigated your fertility cover-age and prepared an estimate to help you plan for treatment. Our business office team has extensive experience in maximizing benefits, uncovering discount programs and grants, and effectively communicating with your insurance company. You are not alone in this process.
Let’s get started
Our Tennessee fertility center team welcomes many new patients into treatment every month as a result of referrals and positive recommendations. We value your time and commit to addressing every question you have during our time together. Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so that we can honor that pledge to you and others.
Nothing is more important to us than your successful outcome, and we look forward to delving into your case, uncovering hidden obstacles to pregnancy and designing a game-changing treatment protocol.