New Patient Forms
Please follow the instructions below in order to establish care as a patient with Nashville Fertility Center.
- Complete the New Patient Intake Forms.
- If you need assistance with this form or are unable to complete the forms online, please call our New Patient Coordinator, Kathryn Prickett at 615-277-2401.
- Please contact our office if you would like instructions on how to fill out our New Patient Forms in a language other than English.
- After your intake forms are completed, you will receive an email from “email@example.com” with a link to create your patient portal and sign consent forms. Please add this email address to your contacts list so this email does not go to your Junk Folder.
- Once the New Patient Intake Forms have been completed, our New Patient Coordinator, Kathryn, will contact you by phone within 48 hours to schedule a new patient appointment.
At Nashville Fertility Center we treat as a couple and both partners are considered patients of our practice. At the initial consult, both patients will be seen so that the physician will be able to make informed decisions about your best treatment options. Please include your partner in the initial registration. Please note, if you are being evaluated as a couple, both partners must complete their paperwork and consents prior to being scheduled.
If you have any questions prior to registering with us, contact Kathryn Prickett at 615-277-2401 to discuss the new patient intake process and answer all of your questions.
****Please use your LEGAL name on all forms****
Please note: To receive the most complete care possible, please forward your relevant medical records to our office.
- Medical Records Release Form (print and send to your previous physicians)
When you arrive for your first consultation, we will have already investigated your fertility cover age and prepared an estimate to help you plan for treatment. Our business office team has extensive experience in maximizing benefits, uncovering discount programs and grants, and effectively communicating with your insurance company. You are not alone in this process.