To our valued patients,
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to evolve on a daily basis. This unprecedented situation is presenting challenges across the country and the world. The Nashville Fertility Center physicians continue to monitor the pandemic and ensure that we are following all guidelines/recommendations from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and all local, state and federal health agencies. We want our patients to know that their health, well-being and fertility goals are of the utmost importance to us.
While the pandemic is affecting our typical operations, we remain available to our patients. We will continue to see some patients in the office when it is deemed clinically necessary. We want you to know that we are taking great care to ensure the safety of our patients and staff by following appropriate protocols and frequently sanitizing our clinic.
Please note the following adjustments:
- All new patient and follow-up consultations will be performed via telemedicine, unless otherwise stated.
- Patients coming into the office are asked to wait in their car and check into our Virtual Waiting room at https://NFC.doxy.me/nfcreception on arrival to the parking garage. They will then be instructed on when to come up to the office.
- With the release of the most recent recommendations from ASRM, we are resuming cycle starts, including stimulation for IUI and IVF (egg retrievals and fresh/frozen embryo transfers). The NFC physicians are working with our nursing staff to ensure all patients awaiting treatment are able to begin in a timely manner. Patients always have the option to delay treatment if they wish.
- For those who require in-office visits, we will be screening patients for concerning signs/symptoms prior to their appointment and upon their arrival. We will also be checking temperatures and asking patients to use hand sanitizer on arrival. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell/taste), flu-like symptoms, were diagnosed with coronavirus, recently traveled to a high-risk area, or had direct exposure to someone who was diagnosed with coronavirus, please call our office before your appointment to discuss your treatment options.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to see you in the office if your temperature is 100.4 or greater. However, phone consultations will still be an option.
- We request that patients coming into the office come alone.
- All patients coming into the office are required to wear a mask. If the patient does not have a mask, one will be provided for $1. Here is a helpful video with several ways to make a mask at home that do not require any sewing:
We remain ready and available to answer any of your questions, COVID-related or not. Please know we care deeply about our patients and are looking forward to returning to a more normal state of affairs.
The staff at Nashville Fertility Center