Learn the truth about celebrity moms over 40
The team at our Tennessee fertility center has spoken to many parents who don’t know the truth about celebrity moms over 40. Some parents feel frustration that these women seem to become pregnant without any trouble at a later age.
However, some hopeful parents don’t know that countless older celebrity moms have experienced their own fertility issues. These issues have caused many of them to use a gestational surrogate or in vitro fertilization (IVF).
The truth about celebrity moms over 40 and gestational surrogate
If you think celebrities don’t experience infertility like the rest of us, think again. Celebrity moms over 40 often use gestational surrogates.
- Sarah Jessica Parker. She and her husband Matthew Broderick had twins through gestational surrogacy in 2009. She was 44 at the time. She experienced secondary infertility after giving birth to the couple’s oldest son in 2002.
- Camille Grammer. Camille was almost 40 when she and her former-husband Kelsey Grammer utilized the support of a surrogate to have their son in 2004.
- Tyra Banks. At the age of 43, Tyra had her son York via surrogacy, after seven rounds of IVF.
Our Tennessee fertility center helps many women build their family through gestational surrogacy.
Celebrity moms who went through IVF
IVF helps many celebrity moms over 40. In fact, it’s one of the most common fertility treatments that famous women use.
- Mariah Carey. When she was nearly 40, Mariah and her ex-husband Nick Cannon conceived their twins through IVF. This occurred after a miscarriage.
- Courtney Cox. Courtney discovered she had a rare antibody in her blood that would attack a baby during pregnancy. As a result, she and her previous-husband David Arquette went through two rounds of IVF. Courtney was 40 at the time. She conceived her daughter during the second cycle of IVF and gave birth in 2004.
- Celine Dion. At the age of 42, Celine gave birth to twin boys after having a miscarriage and going through six rounds of IVF.
If you’re over the age of 40 and want to conceive, our Tennessee fertility center can help you fulfill your dream. Contact us today for more information about our fertility services.Tweet