Donor eggs can make dreams of parenthood come true
Egg donation in Tennessee is a common family-building option for male couples and hopeful parents who require donor eggs due to female infertility. Our extensive database of thoroughly screened and high-quality egg donors allows men and women to find the right donor to help them grow their families.
Reasons to use donor eggs
Beyond donor eggs being required for male couples utilizing IVF, there are various medical issues that make egg donation an excellent option for some couples.
- Premature ovarian failure
- Premature menopause
- Diminished ovarian reserve
- Poor response to fertility medications
- Presence of an inheritable genetic condition
- History of miscarriages or IVF failures
- Absence of ovaries
Our donor egg specialists can help hopeful parents develop a greater understanding of whether egg donation is right for them. We want to ensure that egg donation in Tennessee is as simple and effective as possible, if it’s determined to be a couple’s best route to take home a healthy baby.
Next steps after deciding to use an egg donor
If hopeful parents decide to use donor eggs, our egg donation specialists will help guide them through the process.
- Registration. Hopeful parents will first fill out a short form to register and request log in credentials to view our egg donor database. All of our donors have been carefully screened for physical, genetic and psychological health to ensure they meet the highest quality standards.
- Accessing and browsing the database. Hopeful parents can browse the donor profiles of women, view photos and gain information about a donor’s education, ethnicity, interests, personality, physical appearance and more.
- Ask questions. If there are any questions about a particular donor, our staff will be happy to help.
- Donor selection. When an egg donor has been selected, one of our fertility doctors will work with the hopeful parents and the donor to set up a plan for ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, fertilization and embryo transfer.
Our expert staff of fertility specialists and egg donor coordinators know that the needs of every individual utilizing donor eggs are unique, and will work to create customized treatment plans that offer hopeful parents the best chance of achieving their dream of parenthood.
Contact us to learn more about egg donation in Tennessee.